January 21, 2016 by Tony Novak
Do you wish that your product or service could be sold under these conditions?
- A federal law that says everyone must buy the product you are selling.
- A substantial federal income tax penalty for those who do not buy.
- A $600 million advertising budget.
- A purchase deadline to spur sales
- The ability to extend and set a new deadline to spur additional sales
- An army of nationwide sales agents who do not require sales commissions.
- Government subsidies to pay all of most of the cost of your product for 8 out of 10 of your customers.
This is the sales environment that Healthcare.gov enjoys yet they were only able to sell slightly more policies than last year. Is seems that there are still far more people unsold than sold on the product.