December 17, 2013 by Tony Novak
Seven Corners announced these changes to its international medical insurance plan called Wander Frequent Traveler. These changes are effective December 16, 2013.
* Medical Maximum of $1,000,000 (Ages 65-75 will receive a lower medical limit)
* Two plan options available – 30 and 45 day trips, with no limit on the number of trips
* $250 Deductible per covered trip
* Emergency Medical Evacuation $1,000,000
* Political Evacuation and Repatriation $50,000
* Loss of Checked Luggage $500 per occurrence
* Baggage Delay $250 per occurrence
See http://www.freedombenefits.net for more information on this and other international medical insurance plans.